Join us on The L.O.V.E. Retreat with Qigong master and healer Wayne ‘Wonder’ Harris from 8-15 February 2019.
Wayne is an energy powerhouse, and really knows his stuff; I’ve personally benefited from Qigong sessions with him (I’ll be writing a blog when I finish all 4 sessions), which opened up my energy channels, enabling me to vibrate on a much higher frequency! So I’ve invited him to share his knowledge and expertise of how the practice of Qigong can help with our reparations so that we can heal from ancestral trauma, repair our DNA, clear stagnated energy blocks within our body, and in doing so, have a better relationship with our Self and others.
This Retreat is for singles and couples, and will strengthen the relationship with your Self and others, as you learn to Listen, Observe, and Value Everything!
The L.O.V.E. Retreat costs just £499 which includes:
- Airport transfers
- Breakfast & Dinner
- Qigong sessions with Wayne
- Self Love Workshops with Cezanne
- Spa day at the Coco Ocean Hotel
You will learn how to:
- Listen and tune into the subtle vibrations within your body’s sensory field
- Observe your inner state and use the power of the breath
- Value your five major organs in order to strengthen your self-image, confidence, wellness and inner peace.
- Use visualization, neuro-linguistic affirmations and healing sounds to build a strong relationship with your 5 major organs.
- Love all that you are, and implement what you’ve learned on the Retreat into your daily life.
We will be staying at my Retreat Home in Gunjur, the Gambia.
To reserve your place, fill in the Booking Form, and pay a £100 (non-refundable) deposit, with flexible monthly payment thereafter (full payment must be made a month before travel). There are only 8 places available on this Retreat, book early to avoid disappointment!
This Retreat will transform the way you treat your Self and others, don’t miss it!
For queries send me a message: