Enjoy a week of nurturing your Self from the Inside, Out!
If you’re looking for a holiday with sun, culture, healthy eating, mind and body exercise (and relaxation), spending time in nature, and connecting with like-minded women, The Self Love Retreat is for YOU!
Who should join us?
- Women who want a holiday with Self-nurturing workshops for added value
- Women who want to learn how to tap into their inner pow-HER!
- Women who want to build confidence and self-esteem
- Women who would need support on their Self-healing journey
- Women who are open to transformation of the mind, body, and LIFE!
What to Expect:
The first day is ‘Meet and Greet’; women will be coming from anywhere in the world (so far mainly UK and USA), so this will be an opportunity to relax and unwind after your long flight, and get to know each other! You’ll also get to meet my mentors and our hosts, Mama Naasira and Dr Joe Bledsoe, learn more about them, and myself! There will be 5 days of Self Love Workshops, facilitated by my Self, one full day of pampering, and a free day to do whatever you like! (We will also be organizing trips for those who wish to explore the Gambia). The workshops are approx 4 hours each day, so there’s plenty of time for you to relax, go to the beach, shopping or sightseeing!
The week includes:
- ‘Who I Am’ workshop (inc. mirror work and affirmations)
- ‘Loving ME from within’ workshop
- Sensuality workshop (inc dance)
- Tapping into your Feminine Energy to get what you want
- ‘Self Healing Through Forgiveness’ workshop
- Learn how you can use natural ingredients from your kitchen for beauty treatments
- Learn healthy recipes for healing the mind and body with Mama Naasira
- Colour Therapy Workshop (Incorporating more COLOUR into your life for mental and emotional wellbeing)
- Day of Pampering (facial, massage, manicure/pedicure)
Where will we be Staying?
At the Healthy Ways Guest House in the Gambia, hosted by my mentors, and authors of the Amazon bestseller ‘Spicy Tasty Vegan Cuisine‘ Mama Naasira Angeela and Dr Gregory Joe Bledsoe. (click on the link above to watch their welcome video where Mama Naasira will show you around the house!)
How much is it?
The Self Love Retreat (Gambia) costs just £699, which includes 7 nights accommodation, transport to and from Banjul airport, a daily Spicy Tasty Vegan Cuisine meal, 5 days of Self Love workshops, and a day of Pampering! (N.B. FLIGHTS MUST BE BOOKED SEPARATELY).
The groups are kept small (up to 8 women on each Retreat) in order to be able to offer individual attention, so don’t delay, choose the dates you wish to join us, and book your place! Pay in monthly installments that suit you (full payment must be made a month before travel).
BONUS: When you pay your deposit for The Self Love Retreat (or in full) you’ll get a signed copy of my Self-help novel ‘Journey of a Sister‘, and a ‘Self Love’ poster with my artwork and poem:
Does The Self Love Retreat feel right for you?
There are still a few places left on each of the following dates: 19-25 November, 3-9 December, 17-23 December
Don’t delay, secure your place today!
Pay in two instalments:
Half payment for The Self Love Retreat
Pay for your Retreat in two installments; includes 7 nights accommodation, 5 days of Self Love Workshops, daily Spicy Tasty Vegan Cuisine Meals, and transport to/from Banjul airport. (N.B. Flights must be booked separately)
*Full payment must be made a month prior to travel*
Contact me at email@example.com with any queries or to pay in full, or send me a message at: +44 (0) 7915 377 846
If you are unable to join us in November or December, but would like to come on The Self Love Retreat in 2018, email me: firstname.lastname@example.org with the month you would like to travel. I want to make it easy for you to join us, so we can arrange easy monthly payments for you!
Go on, treat your Self!
Sankofa: ‘It is not wrong to go back and fetch what you have forgotten’