Fancy a week of relaxation, meditation, nurturing your INNER and OUTER Self?
If you’re looking for a holiday with Self-nurturing workshops, spending time in nature, an opportunity to meet other like-minded women, and guidance from elders about life and relationships, then join me on The Self Love Retreat in the Gambia! Choose from the dates below:
Who is The Self Love Retreat for?
- Women who want a holiday with added value
- Women who would like to build confidence and self-esteem
- Women who would like to learn how to truly love themselves from the inside out
- Women who would like to develop a support network with other women to aid them on their Self-healing journey
- Women who are open to transformation of the mind.
What to Expect:
The Self Love Retreat (Gambia) costs just £699, which includes transport to and from the airport, 5 days of Self Love workshops, 7 nights accommodation, Spicy Tasty Vegan Cuisine meals daily, and a day of Pampering! (N.B. FLIGHTS MUST BE BOOKED SEPARATELY).
- ‘Who I Am’ workshop (inc. mirror work and affirmations)
- ‘Loving ME from within’ workshop
- Sensuality workshop (inc dance)
- Tapping into your Feminine Energy to get what you want
- ‘Self Healing Through Forgiveness’ workshop
- Learn how you can use natural ingredients from your kitchen for beauty treatments
- Learn healthy recipes for healing the mind and body
- Colour Therapy Workshop (Incorporating more COLOUR into your life for mental and emotional wellbeing)
- Day of Pampering (facial, massage, manicure/pedicure)
The groups are kept small (6 women on each Retreat) in order to be able to offer individual attention, so don’t delay, choose the dates you wish to join us, and book your place! A deposit of £150 will secure your place on the Retreat, and you can pay the balance in monthly installments (full payment must be made a month before travel). N.B. FLIGHTS MUST BE BOOKED SEPARATELY.
Where will we be Staying?
We will be staying at the Healthy Ways Guest House in the Gambia, hosted by my mentors, and authors of the Amazon bestseller ‘Spicy Tasty Vegan Cuisine‘ Mama Naasira Angeela and Dr Gregory Joe Bledsoe. (click on the link above to watch their welcome video!)
Want to Know More? Come to the Taster Workshop!
On Sunday 30th July I’ll be holding a Taster Workshop where I will fill you in with details about The Self Love Retreat, as well as giving you tasters of some of the workshops we’ll be doing! Join me at Katakata, 132 Brixton Hill, London SW2 1RS from 2-5pm. Your £15 ticket includes a delicious vegan meal, with a freshly squeezed juice, order yours today! (only 15 tickets for the Taster Workshop available)
If you sign up for the Retreat on the day, your £15 ticket price will be deducted from the cost of the Retreat! Get yours now – attendees will also get a FREE personally signed paperback of my Self-help novel ‘Journey of a Sister’, as well as a laminated ‘Self Love’ poster with my artwork and poem:
Does The Self Love Retreat feel right for you?
Then don’t delay, a £150 deposit will secure your place! Contact me at email@example.com before paying to confirm the date you plan to join us is still available, or send a text or whatsapp message to +44 (0) 7915 377 846
Pay your £150 deposit using Paypal:
Alternatively, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to pay by bank transfer (Put ‘SL Retreat’ in Subject Line)
If you are unable to join us in November or December, but are interested in coming on The Self Love Retreat in 2018 (not always in the Gambia, but somewhere warm!) email me: email@example.com with the month you would like to travel.
Go on, treat your Self!
Sankofa: ‘It is not wrong to go back and fetch what you have forgotten’