Enjoy a week of nurturing your Self from the Inside, Out!
Are you looking for a holiday in the sun, with Self-nurturing workshops, healthy eating, and connecting with like-minded women? Then The Self Love Retreat is for YOU!
Who is The Self Love Retreat for?
- Women who want a holiday with the added bonus of Self-nurturing workshops
- Women who need support on their Self-healing journey
- Women who want to learn how to tap into their inner pow-HER!
- Women who want to build confidence and self-esteem
- Women who are open to transformation of the mind, body, and LIFE!
The week includes:
- ‘Who I Am’ workshop (inc. mirror work and affirmations to re-program the subconscious mind)
- Sensuality workshop (inc sacred dance)
- Tapping into your Feminine Energy to get what you want
- ‘Self Healing Through Forgiveness’ workshop
- Learn how you can use natural ingredients from your kitchen for beauty treatments
- Learn healthy recipes for healing the mind and body with Mama Naasira
- Colour Therapy Workshop (Incorporating more COLOUR into your life for mental and emotional wellbeing)
- A Day of Pampering (facial, massage, manicure/pedicure)
Where will we be Staying?
At the Healthy Ways Guest House in the Gambia, hosted by my mentors, and authors of the Amazon bestseller ‘Spicy Tasty Vegan Cuisine‘ Mama Naasira Angeela and Dr Gregory Joe Bledsoe. Click on the link above to watch their welcome video where Mama Naasira will show you around the house!
How much is it?
The Self Love Retreat (Gambia) is at an introductory price of just £699 until March 2018. The price includes 7 nights accommodation, transport to and from Banjul airport, a daily Spicy Tasty Vegan Cuisine meal, 5 days of Self Love workshops, and a day of Pampering! (N.B. FLIGHTS MUST BE BOOKED SEPARATELY).
You are welcome to stay for another week after the Retreat, for just £150!
The groups are kept small (up to 8 women on each Retreat) in order to be able to offer individual attention, so don’t delay, choose the dates you wish to come, and book your place! We want to make it easy for you to join us, so we are offering easy monthly installments that suit you (full payment must be made a month before travel). Just decide which month you wish to come, and arrange a monthly payment plan with me!
BONUS: When you pay your deposit for The Self Love Retreat (or in full) you’ll get a signed copy of my Self-help novel ‘Journey of a Sister‘, and a ‘Self Love’ A3 Laminated poster with my artwork and poem:
Does The Self Love Retreat feel right for you?
There are still a few places left on each of the following dates: 17-23 December 2017; 6-12 January, 17-23 February, and 3-9 March 2018 (Price goes up to £899 from March), don’t delay, reserve your place today!
Are Men Allowed?
Couples are allowed to attend The Self Love Retreat, however some of the workshops are for women only, and during these workshops Dr Joe Bledsoe will do group work with the men.
Pay your deposit for 17-23 December to reserve your place (only 2 left):
Half payment for The Self Love Retreat
Pay for your Retreat in two installments; includes 7 nights accommodation, 5 days of Self Love Workshops, daily Spicy Tasty Vegan Cuisine Meals, and transport to/from Banjul airport. (N.B. Flights must be booked separately)
Alternatively email me: firstname.lastname@example.org to pay by bank transfer (preferred).
*Full payment must be made a month prior to travel*
Taster Workshop for The Self Love Retreat Sunday 5th November
Join me at Katakata, 132 Brixton Hill SW2 1RS from 2-5pm where I’ll be giving tasters of what to expect on the Retreat! I’ll also be calling our hosts, the Bledsoes in the Gambia, so you can ask them any questions!
Tickets are £15 which include a tasty vegan meal, and a signed copy of my 5* rated Self-help novel ‘Journey of a Sister‘
Contact me at email@example.com with your queries and payment options!
Go on, treat your Self!
Sankofa: ‘It is not wrong to go back and fetch what you have forgotten’