3-10 December 2018, 14-21 January 2019, 8-15 Feb 2019 (singles & couples), 1-8 March 2019
Come and Nurture your Self from the Inside, Out!
Are you looking for a holiday in the Motherland that will nurture your INNER and OUTER Self? The Self♥Love Retreat is for YOU if:
- You want a holiday that will also support your spiritual growth
- You want support on your Self-healing journey
- You want to learn more about your Self (Who you really are)
- You want to learn techniques to build confidence and self-esteem
- You are open to transformation, using unconventional methods
The Self♥Love Retreat includes:
- 5 Self-nurturing workshops for your INNER Self
- A Pamper Day for your OUTER self at the luxurious Coco Ocean Hotel & Spa
- Yoga and meditation on the beach
- A day trip to Senegal to visit the sacred Bantang (silk cotton) tree.
- Plenty of time to relax on the beach to top up your melanin, which is a short walk from our Retreat Home
- A fun ‘Evening of Reasoning’ based on the topics raised in my Self-help novel
- Experience the Gambian nightlife (Optional)
Cezanne at the Sacred Bantang (silk cotton) Tree
The workshops are around 2 hours each:
- Who Am I? (an indepth look into who you are and your life path)
- Who I AM! (inc. mirror work and affirmations to re-program the subconscious mind – bring headphones/earphones)
- Self Love Card-Making
- Self Healing through Forgiveness
- Colour Therapy
You can do as much or as little as you like; I guarantee that you will leave with a new sense of Self, and with something that you’ve made for your Self that you will treasure!
If you’d like to come with your partner, see below for Mixed Retreats!
Where will we be staying?
At our newly built Retreat Home in Gunjur, which is less than a 10 minute walk to the beach. The aim of the holiday is for you to return home feeling RELAXED and REJUVENATED!
How much is it?
The cost of The Self Love Retreat (Gambia) is at a special introductory price of only £499 (increases to £599 from March 2019) which includes:
- 7 nights accommodation
- Airport transfers, and transport for scheduled trips
- Breakfast and Dinner
- 5 Self-nurturing workshops
- Pamper Day at the luxurious Coco Ocean Hotel & Spa
- Plenty of sunshine to top up your melanin!
- Day trip to Senegal to visit the sacred Bantang (silk cotton) tree
N.B. Flights must be booked separately.
*You are welcome to stay at the Retreat Home for up to 3 days after the Retreat dates at no extra cost, or for an extra week for just £50*
Download the >> Booking Form << complete it and return to me by email asap
Only 6 places (max) on each retreat. If you wish to discuss further before booking, email me: email@example.com or call/text the number on the Booking Form.
Mixed Retreats (singles & couples)
If you’d like to come with your partner or would like to meet other singles, The L.O.V.E. Retreat 8-15 February in conjunction with Wayne Harris (Training4Life) or the Nurture Your Inner Child Retreat 15-22 March 2019 might suit you better!
Download the Booking Form to reserve your place with a (non-refundable) £100 deposit per person, and pay the balance in easy monthly flexible payments that suit you (full payment must be made a month before travel)
Get a FREE signed copy of my Self-help novel ‘Journey of a Sister‘ when you book your place!
Take the 30 Day Self♥Love Challenge!
Task 1: In front of a mirror, look your Self in the eyes and say to yourself “I LOVE YOU!” (It might feel uncomfortable at first, but the more you do it, the better you will feel). Repeat this a few times to your Self, morning and night.
Task 2: Pour some water into a glass; focus your attention into it and say “I LOVE YOU” pouring your love intention into the water, then drink it. For added potency, include a rose quartz crystal at the bottom of your glass. (This is based on Dr Maasaru Emoto’s water experiment, and that we’re made up of at least 70% water).
If you have trouble completing The 30 Day Self♥Love Challenge on your own, sign up to join us on the 30 Day Self Love Challenge starting 1st January 2019, or join me on one of the Retreats to get you started!
Frequently Asked Questions:
“Do I need to get vaccinated?”
If you have a lot of sugar in your blood, you may need to, as the mosquitos like sweet blood! Having said that, I havent experienced many mosquitos. To prepare for your trip, alkaline your body with green juice (I take moringa), and cut down on sugar. But if you would feel safer taking the vaccine or tablets, do.
“Do I need a visa?”
Currently you do not need a visa to enter the Gambia, as long as your stay is for less than 28 days.
“What do I need to Bring?”
- Bring warm clothing for the evenings and mornings which can be a lot cooler than the day, from November to March
- Mosquito repellent
- Tea tree oil will soothe mosquito bites rapidly
- Bring anything you specifically like to eat
- A warm smile and a hug
“Are Men Allowed?”
Brothers are welcome to join us on the Let’s Build a Village Retreat 20-29 November or 17-24 December 2018, The L.O.V.E Retreat in conjuntion with Qigong master Wayne Harris, Training4Life (for singles and couples) 8-15 February 2019 and the ‘Nurture Your Inner Child’ Retreat 15-22 March 2019
“Are Children Allowed?”
Children are welcome on the Let’s Build a Village Retreats, and we’re also organizing retreats specifically for families; the Retreat Home is also available to book for cheap family holidays, get in contact with me for more info: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Self Love Retreat Fund
I’m raising funds to send a container to the Gambia with furnishings for the Retreat Home, and to be able to offer people on a low income subsidized Retreats. There are 3 ways you can help:
2) Download my Art and save them as a screensaver to your phone, laptop or PC to benefit from the Colour Therapy & Love Energy in them, for a small energy exchange!
3) When booking your Retreat, use the account details on the Booking Form to make an extra contribution.
If you’d like to be considered for a subsidized place, send me a message using the Contact Form below, explaining why you need it,
Treat your Self!
Sankofa: ‘It is not wrong to go back and fetch what you have forgotten’
Send me a message: